You can view the current vacancies by clicking the corresponding button.
Below you will find the application form, where you can fill out your contact details and submit your resume. Please mention the position you are interested in applying for in the “Subject” field.
VacanciesContinuing Airworthiness Manager
Bird Aviation Ltd is looking for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager. The CAM will assume the overall responsibility of the Continuing Airworthiness Management department.
- To manage and control EASA Part M CAMO tasks according to EASA regulations.
- To ensure all maintenance standards and practices are followed in compliance with both the regulatory requirement and the Type Certificate or Original Manufacturer instruction for continuing airworthiness.
- To comply with internal audit requirements and correct any deficiencies at the earliest opportunity in compliance with the regulatory requirement.
- At least 5 years of practical experience and expertise in previous CAMO postholder positions.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M/145 regulations.
- Form 4 Approval by the local authorities.
- Experience with Airbus A320 Family and Boeing 737 Family.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject “Continuing Airworthiness Manager” to the e mail email@example.com .