You can view the current vacancies by clicking the corresponding button.
Below you will find the application form, where you can fill out your contact details and submit your resume. Please mention the position you are interested in applying for in the “Subject” field.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to meet Company’s business plan and targets. The successful candidate will be working in Larnaca but must be willing to travel very frequently. The position reports to the CEO.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully building new clientele.
- Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in Europe and globally.
- Coaching and evaluating performance of sales representatives and support them with the appropriate marketing information.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, expenses’ reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and provide feedback from current and prospective customers.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
- Administer the customer database accurately.
- Successful previous experience of 4 to 6 years in aircraft maintenance.
- Willingness to spend 50% of his/her time travelling abroad.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the Company.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral..
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject “Sales Executive” to the e mail email@example.com.
Role: Experienced Aircraft Mechanic
We are currently recruiting Experienced Aircraft Mechanics. The successful applicant will report to the Line and/or Base Maintenance Manager and will assist in planning, organizing and carrying out aircraft maintenance in line with airplane maintenance schedule following EASA Part-145 regulations
- To support the maintenance activities of an aircraft.
- To assist in performing troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on aircrafts in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours.
- To assist in completing and attaching parts tags to removed repairable, serviceable, or condemned parts.
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years as an aircraft mechanic.
- Experience in heavy maintenance will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Experience on: Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56 & IAE V2500).
- Ability to highly organize and prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject “Experienced Aircraft Mechanic” to the e mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Role: Junior Aircraft Engineers
We are looking for junior aircraft engineers that completed EASA Part 66 full basic course, have theoretical and/or limited practical knowledge and want to be qualified to Category B Licence.
- Passed all Basic B1 and/or B2 Modules from a Part 147 Approved School
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- U. Passport
- Be able to work and live in Cyprus
- Must have initiative; enthusiasm and be self-motivated to work in a highly rewarding and safe environment
- Full clean Criminal Record
- Practical experience will be considered as an additional advantage
Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject “Junior Aircraft Engineer” to the e mail email@example.com.