You can view the current vacancies by clicking the corresponding button.
Below you will find the application form, where you can fill out your contact details and submit your resume. Please mention the position you are interested in applying for in the “Subject” field.
VacanciesLicensed Engineer King Air 300/350 B1/B2
Role: Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1 and B2
The successful applicants will be responsible to plan, organize and carry out aircraft maintenance in line with airplane maintenance schedule.
- The successful candidate will bea holder of a valid EASA Part -66 license.
- Aircraft Rating:
- King Air 300/350 B1/B2 licensed engineer (can be combine in one position)
- Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56 & IAE V2500) will be considered as an advantage
- Cessna 550 will be considered as an advantage
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years as a CRS staff.
- Contract base – 8 months
- Ability to highly organize and prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject “Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B1/B2” to the e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your resume