You can view the current vacancies by clicking the corresponding button.
Below you will find the application form, where you can fill out your contact details and submit your resume. Please mention the position you are interested in applying for in the “Subject” field.
Position: Planning Manager
The successful applicant will report to the COO.
- Ensuring the availability of all necessary maintenance data as required by Part 145.A.45.
- Supplying the necessary technical documents for customers and storage of the organization’s technical records
- Providing a common work card or worksheet system to be issued throughout relevant parts of the organization and ensuring such documents comply with 145.A.45 (e)
- Planning and administrative policy that will enable him to meet the technical and operational requirements for the R & MP Department in accordance with DCA procedures and Regulations as required.
- Recording and notifying any inaccurate, incomplete, or ambiguous procedure, practice information or maintenance instruction contained in the maintenance data used by maintenance personnel to the author of maintenance data
- Participating in investigations of accidents and incidents
- Implementing the industrial safety and quality policy, as developed by the BIRD Aviation QAM as well as the operators that deposits the airplane for Bird Aviation maintenance activities
- Coordination and allotting manpower and budget to ensure the proper carrying out of records and Maintenance Planning Department (R & MP) activities and planning MRO maintenance
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in aviation
- Five+ years in an airline or MRO industry experience
- Managerial experience, with the ability to train and motivate a team
- Knowledge of EASA rules and regulations and Part-145
- Knowledge of Airbus A320 family aircraft
- Languages: Fluent English is essential, ability to work in an English language environment
- Good communication and team working skills
- Organized person, possessing the ability to control and schedule aircraft maintenance planning.
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Candidates must forward their CVs with the subject ‘Planning Manager’ to the e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence, ensuring GDPR compliance.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be responded to.
Submit your resume